søndag 26. august 2012

600 Rep Push Challenge! Advanced Fun!

I have put togheter a workout that will challenge you all. This workout is great fun! And beacuse it is only three rounds long, you can easily tell your self you can do this.

When I put this one togheter, I thought I had made a workout that would take me about 30 minutes to get through. The exercises seemed simple and quick to do. I was not sure this would actually be challenging enough for some of you...

Then I started...

This is a workout that surprises you. It's great fun - it so many exercises that are just like playing and fooling around. But the workout is also really hard. I used longer that I had thought in advance getting through this, and what I thought would be a workout focused on core, was a total full body workout that made my legs to jello and had my arms tremble. It IS a workout focused on core, but I promise that you will feel it everywhere.

And you will LOVE it!


So get to it!

The exercises are:
20 Competition Burpees
20 Lateral Jumps
20 Pendulum
10+10 Core Press Up
20 Donkey Kong
20 Reverse Plank Kicks
20 Commando Push Up
20 Ab Twist Touch
10+10 Ninja Step
10+10 Pistol Pike Press

And remember to do 3 rounds.


I finished in 51:42

Can you beat me? Let me know on Facebook or G+.

If you didn't post - it didn't happen.

Go sweat!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar