onsdag 8. august 2012

Happy Abs - New Workout!

Advanced Athlete 
Time Challenge 

Have your stopwathes ready for this one is a Time Challenge and you are to be sure to track your time!

A workout with very simple exercises - I almost put it in the BTB-plan, but because it has the combination of Reptile AND Push Up as one exercise, I didn't. Still, this one is simple enough for everyone to do. Easy to learn, easy to make you push your hardest and to really give you best.

Here are the exercises:
10 + 10 Front&Side Lunge
10 Reptile&Push Up
10 Climbing Plank
10 Happy Crab
50 Mountain Climbers.

Do all of these exercieses back to back for 4 rounds, as fast as you can without loosing form!
For the absolute beginner it may be enough to do only half the repetitions. Or only half the rounds. But do not dare quitting early of pure lazyness. Push through!

First time I tried this one out I felt like it was a little comfortzone kind of training. I thought the workout may have been to easy. But then I realized I surely did not push hard enough. If it feels "fine" you did NOT push hard enough. Ad speed. Ad explosivity to the exercises. Make sure you do every exercise fully and with perfect form.

I finished in 14:54

Can you beat me?


Let me know - post you time on Facebook or on G+.
I will give you personal feedback.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar