mandag 4. juni 2012

Wrath Of The Ripped King

After Sundays timechallenge, we wil start the week off with an only 12 minute long interval workout. Four exercises - 3 rounds. You are ready, are you not?

12 minutes gives the most intense workouts if you give everything. Push hard, it`s supposed to hurt. No pain, No gain...right? Take your breaks as you need them, but keep them short and as few as possible. One more rep, kan you dig it out? Your body will love you for it! :-)

Before you start your workout - as you are warming up - focus your thought on why you work out. What results do you want from it. Imagine what you will feel like when you reach your goals. Visualize it - feel it. Believe it. Then, set a goal for this particular workout. What do you want with THIS workout. How can this workout help you reach your main goals? What do you have to do to use these 12 minutes the most efficently as you can? How can you push your self to the absolute max? How can you make your breaks shorter? How can you motivate your selv to push one more, when you want to stop?

I give you the tools to reaching your goals. I give you diet advice, I provide a check in now and then to find out how you do. I give you intense and effective workout routines to boost your metabolism and shape your body and burn fat. I WANT you to succeed! I wish for you to reach all of your goals. I KNOW it is possible. And I know you are all on the way there, you are on the right track. And I cheer on every new improvement. Every step towards your goals. Every milestone reached.

I`m sorry about all the technical problems I`ve run into lately, but I won`t let it stop me from helping you. Don`t let my technical problems stop you from doing the workout, following the plan and getting fit. You body is your responsibility. You fitness is your job. It`s your life! Take control.

There is no excuse.

Good luck

Alanna
 ____________
Set your timer for 12 rounds of 10 and 50 seconds intervals. You know the drill of 10 seconds off and 50 seconds on. Write down your score and take a snapshot of your sweaty self after the workout. Send it to me sith some words of how you do. I`m looking forward to evey mail, every picture. :-)

Here are the exercises:
3 Press Up - 2 walkover - 7, 3,5, 3,5
Turkish Jump Up - 10, 9, 9 (w. 6 kg ugi)
Row, Clean & Press - 10, 10, 9 (20 kg sandbag)
SideLunge - 17, 15, 16


Good luck everyone!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar