mandag 18. juni 2012

Go Wild! 400 rep Challenge!

Hey guys!

The Challenge of the month coming up!

This workout took me 36 minutes and 12 seconds to finish. How long will you use getting through it?

It contains of 10 exercises which all have 10 repetitions. Be sure to watch your form - even when you are getting tired in the third round.

My all-hate exercise was the Front&BackLunge Swing. I thought it would NEVER end, and almost cheated as I was afraid it would kill me before I could finish the workout. But I pushed through. Screaming. (inside) And when I was done I took a little dance of joy. It's amazing how much energy you get from finishing a workout, allowing your self to be proud of your doing! :-D

Anyway - good luck!

10 Dynamic Bridge w.legraise
10 Push Up & Clapping Push Up (alternate)
10 Ninja Jumps
10 Plank Row
10 Diamond Push Up
10 Pike Press
10 Front&BackLunge swing Left
10 Front&BackLunge swing Right
10 Toe Touch
10 Plank Jumps

 4 rounds people - can you get through all 4 rounds?

Focus. Strenght. Stamina. Dedication. Determination. Willpower.

These are the things you should repeat to your self while doing this workout. You CAN do this. You can. No matter who you are or how you look like. No matter your age. No matter your level.

You
Can
DO
This!

Good Luck!


Be sure to post your scores in the comments of this blog - or even better - post a victorious picture of your self after the workout on the facebook page.

I want to know how you did. :-D

Even if it was only one round.
Even if you had to modify the exercises.
I want to know.

And I will give positive feedback.

Alanna

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar