søndag 6. mai 2012

New Workout: CoreSexy

CoreSexy is a new TimeChallenge. So have your stopwatches ready and find out how long you use to get through this workout. :-)

The challenge of this workout is to put on enough weight. Especially on the Rows and the Clean & SideLunge. Your back can take al lot of weight, just make sure to watch your form to avoid injury! Straight back, strong abs, chest up!

I challenged my selv more than enough on that last exercise, while I could probably had more weight on the Rows. :-) So be creative and find something heavy to lift. :-)

You are suppossed to be sore the day after this one! I was. Still am actually... :-P

Here are the exercises:
20 RoundKick Lunge & Jump Tuck
10 Rows
10 Push Up on medisinballs
20 Clean & SideLunge

4 rounds


My time: 34:15 (I took a LOT of breaks for that last exercise....ouch!)
I used a 30 kilo bar.

Good Luck!

Smile from Alanna

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar