torsdag 31. mai 2012

New Workout Plan for June!

I hoped to make the workouts for june a little more bodyweight-based, but it didn`t work out like that. Still, I have made sure the workouts are good and bringing us towards our goals; strenght, fitness, agillity and fat burn.

And function.

All of my workouts focus on function. The body as a whole, working toghether with it self as a unit. I want to give you balanced workouts where we practice different movements in different directions. Variation. Never the same workout twice in a week. Because we naturally move where we find it practical in our dayly lives. We never pick up anything lying on the floor by first bending our knees, keeping our back straight and chest up. I wouldn`t even see what I was going to pick up! I never remember to tense my abs as I`m opening a heavy door. My body function on it`s own, and my dedication is to make it function as smootly as possible without any weak links in the chain.

My goal is to never grow old - to allways be strong and healthy. To die young at the age of at least a hundred years - still smiling and doing deep squats.

We work out to get the most out of life, not just the most out of a single muscle group. We are training to jump higher, feel more energic, be stronger, walk lighter, run faster and be ready for any challenge. That be a pencil needing rescue from the floor or a long hike in the mountains where I have to carry my child in my arms all the way home.

Nothing is too big a challenge for us. We are ready for life.

15 minutes a day.

You have time for that. No matter what you do and where you are. You can make it fit into your day. There`s no excuses. Do you want change? Do you want development. Do you want to shape your body and decide your energy level? Do you want to be someone that others look up to? Do you want to be healty, fit and strong?

There is absolutely no excuse. You can do this.

Are you in?

Alanna

Ps: July WILL be all BodyWeight. I promise. I am already making plans. :-)


Follow us on Facebook
-Where all the good stuff is posted...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar