søndag 9. september 2012

600 Rep Ball Twister Challenge

Advanced Workout
Time Challenge

Another big Challenge for you guys. I have brought in the use of a medisinball for this one. You can do the workout with other equipment or with only your bodyweight if you don't have a medsinball. But I must tell you, the ball really brings on the challenge.

As this is a Time Challenge, i want you to have your stopwatch ready and track your time for this one. I first throught I would spend about 45 minutes doing this workout, but it came out shorter than I thought and I was done with the whole thing in 29:25. By then I had no more to give, I was draining sweat and I was very happy.

I had fun with this workout, the exercises are exiting and challenging! So enjoy your workout today, push hard and create the best you!

Here are the exercises:
10 Firecrackers
20 Russian Triangle
10+10 LungeSwing
10+10 Balance Push Up
10+10 WoodChoppers
10 Crab Kick
100 Ball MC



Follow on facebook and remember to post your time! If you didn't post - it didn't happen. I want to hear how you do and what you think about the workout and the exercises. I want you to succeed! 

You can also follow on G+

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar