mandag 5. mars 2012

Konika is on track, on time and on a roll!

Konika about the Champion Fitness Test

Hi

I had quite some pain in legs from previous workout, so I could not follow up this one fully and did only 3 rounds instead of 4. I used some beginner forms for these exercises. Jump tuck was impossible for me :( so I did squats. I did kick up not with a jump but by pushing each leg up once, Peak jumps had rather short jumps also.

May be I can do two rounds tomorrow to compensate.

My score for the three rounds was
High Knees w.rope - 30, 32, 43
Mountain Climbers - 25, 24, 17
Kick Ups - 20, 23, 23
Dynamic Jack - 12, 24, 12
Peak Jumps - 20, 24, 25
Squat - 16, 15, 12

And Sorry I am too busy this week with lectures and work that I cannot make a proper video for you, Also I have to find how to adjust camera in my small room to get the full picture, may be next week I can send a video, but today's picture is attached.

Best Konika



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar