tirsdag 13. mars 2012

Konika, pushing for results.

Konika is our latest contestant to this project, and the one inspiring me to do all the videos in english. She has just started, but she already is on her way making these workouts a part of her life. She has done all the workouts on time, and really pushes hard to get the most of them.

Konika has goals that are very thought trough, and her focus is health. -Even though she wants the benefits of working out to show in the mirror as well. But isn't that what we all secretly hope for when busting our butts in the gym? Beauty?

She is just starting, and is only just over a week into the program - and she is anxious to see results. That is also something many of us can rely to. We want to see change tomorrow. We want to wake up another person. We want to be able to shop for new and smaller clothes the first week! We want to see drastic changes over night, we can't get the results fast enough now that we're finally doing something to change what we are.

And results will come. You will have results tomorrow, but maybe not the kind of results you kan see in the mirror. Maybe you will not be able to take a full push up the first week - maybe not even the first month. But you WILL HAVE RESULTS!

The first results to fokus on is how you feel about yourself after a workout. After pushing hard, after sweating, breathing, hurting, burning. So wiped out you can't barely lift yourself from the floor. After figuring out difficult exercises and doing what you KNOW is the best you can do - how does that make you feel?

And notice what your body feels like after the workout, when your breath is back to normal, you're freshly showered and your legs and arms are regaining the usual strength. Do you feel energized, or just plain wiped?

Than, try to notice the little differences in your everyday life. Does it feel a little lighter to climb the stairs? How does feel when your'e walking? When you're sitting down. When your'e consentrating. Do you feel calm or restless? Lazy or energized?

Fokus on the small results at first. Make a list, write down every improvement. Read it when ever you feel like quitting for the lack of results. When you're demotivated or doubting if this works. Fokus on what your body can do, how you are able to push yourself through tough training and survive. Every push up is a victory. Every round is worth a round of applause.

The results are based on your effort. It doesn't matter if your'e brand new to this cind of exercising or if you have been doing this for years - what matter is how hard you push. THATS what gives you the results.

And they will come. It may seem slow, but as you write them down the list will quicly grow longer.

You can do this Konika.

Alanna

______________
Konika about the "Superman Workout" 
I did the workout in the evening - was really a superman workout and my hands and legs both were trembling after the workout. Was very intensive and I could hear my heart beat loud.

I did pushups some times on knees and sometimes on foot, but on foot I cannot go very low. I counted them all as push ups :) With crab toe touch , I could touch my hand to foot some times , but mostly I did with just moving the legs up.

I am amazed with the variety of difficult workouts you have in your database, they are all quite new for me and all are challenging.

My score was 
High Knees - 72, 50, 59
Push Up - 13, 13, 10 
Squats - 32 , 26, 30 
Crab Toe Touch - 23, 22, 21 



Then in the 4 min workout
I did 18 rounds but without the jump ins, I simply stood up and did the squats.

Was very exhausted after the workout-- 
I think this was my best workout till now.



Konika about the Diva Workout
It was very difficult set of exercises, I was mostly doing beginners steps. Like in "ab pistol and kicks" was not able to do the middle step of rotating the leg and touching with hand, so I just kicked backwards and try to maintain the push up posture as you said in video.

Also "one leg squat and kick" was impossible, but Alanna do it so easily!! So I tried and could do it sometimes with the support of a table, but got a muscle pull and so couldn't go down much, and did it very lightly.

So my score for the Diva workout was 
LungePress & Kick - 17, 14, 13 
Ab Pistol & Dragon Kick - 14, 14, 14 
One Leg Reverse Flyes & Kick - 8, 10, 11 
One Leg Squat & Kick - 6, 9, 12 
Commando Push Up & Kick - 6, 7, 6



Konika about the "All You Can Do - Workout"
Today's workout was quite good, though I had to take longer break in between two rounds. And I cannot yet do the complete kick ups, so I just push up one leg at a time.

My score today was
Mountain Climbers - 30, 24, 26, 28
Lungetwist - 10, 11, 12, 11
Kick Ups - 16, 20, 20, 19
3 point plank jump & push up - 3, 3, 3, 3
Leg Lifts - 12, 10,10,10
Row & Clean - 5, 9, 9, 11 (with 5 kg dumbbells)


Thanks Konika



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar