mandag 23. juli 2012

Body Artist. Workout

Body Artist - Burpee Workout

A burpee workout to have fun with. Get ready to be out of breath. Burpees are great for cardio. And they are great for stregth. And they are great for å full body workout!

Set your timer for 15 rounds and 10 and 50 seconds intervals. 10 sec rest. 50 seconds of burpee work.

Here are the exercises and my new scores:
Plank Jack Burpee - 15, 10, 8
Rollover Burpee - 8, 9, 7
FlyingPlane Burpee - 8, 8, 8
Side Burpee - 9, 8, 7
Plank Strech Burpee - 9, 9, 9

This WO is from April, so some of you have the chance to compare your scores! I did the WO today and I'm totally exhausted. I could barely walk after.  Huffing and puffing, sweating like a maniac. I pushed hard - in the end I had nothing left and I said hello to the feeling of wanting to quit, twice, during the short 15 minutes! I still pushed through. 



Me, after this workout today.

If I can do this - you can do this. Everyone has their own MAX - you push your max, I will push mine. Don't be afraid to modify the exercises - the whole piont is to get as tired, sweaty and heavily breathing as possible. If you can speak during the WO - you are not pushing hard enough. You whole world should be around the here and now - focus should be about the exercise that you are on - the next movement. No matter if you have 3 repetitions or 30. As long as you do your best - you will have results. 

Get on it - your fitness awaits you.


Remember to post your scores on the Facebook Page or on G+!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar