lørdag 14. juli 2012

BodyChallenge #2: Burpees

How was the last BodyChallenge? Did you practise your handstand? How did it go? Did it mean a new challenge for your self - I had to work with some limitations I put for my self. I used to be scared by the thought of having my head down, feet up and with the chance of falling over...

This is why we need to challenge our self again and again. Put our self outside our comfortzone to acheive results that may seem out of our grasp!

Så if you haven't taken on the first BodyChallenge yet, you still have the chance. Post a picture of your self on the Facebook Page where you are atempting some kind of a Head-Down-Feet-Up-posture.
______________

But NOW I'm challenging you in a different way. I now challenge your daily movement throughout the day. To boost your goals we may need to practice some exercises and the best bodyweight exercise I know is Burpees.

So the challenge is to do 50 burpees during the day. 



You can split them up, do 3 here, 5 there. By spreading them through your day you will always be reminded to move and you can do it anywhere without needing to get all sweaty. It will still make you stronger and give your fitness a boost. What your do during the day has the remarkable abillity to ad up and make a difference.

Or you can do them all at once, dare to get sweaty and take it as a bonus workout. It won't take long. 5 minutes and you are done! It will make the endorphines run through your body and you will feel proud and happy that you pushed through. Knowing that it makes a difference as you boost your metabolism and tests your strength.

Are you in?

Let me know if you managed to get the 50 burpees into you day, and how you did them. If you have a picture of your self - post that as well. I love to hear from you guys!

I my self did 50 at once - with the extra challenge of an Ugi ball. A great boost in the morning!


Alanna

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar