onsdag 25. juli 2012

Back To Basics and Runnaway Workout

I will introduce a new project on the blog, as I've heard that some of you find it frustrating that you need to spend a lot of time studying the exercises on the videos before you feel ready to start working out. Also I've heard that some of you beginners out there is too stubborn to modify the exercises and struggles with complicated exercises that you maybe can not do yet. That makes you fight through a workout with maybe no effect at all. If you are struggeling too much with the teqnicallities of the exercise, you won't feel the exercise work your body.



And I do understand the desire to be able to do the exercies as I do them on the blog. They look fancy and it may feel like a failure to not beeing able to twist and turn as I do.

I have given it a lot of thought and decided to make a Back To Basics - concept. At least once a week I will have a workout only with the simplest exercises. Workouts that are easier to learn. But even if the workout are targeted to those of you who have just started working out with us, the point is that it should still kick the advanced athlete's ass. The point is to make the beginner and the advanced more equal in the workout situation. 


The workouts will still be intense even if they will be simple.



I will also try to have the Back To Basic workouts mostly in bodyweight - but as the exercies are simple, they just go so far as to which the challenge goes for the advanced person. So I may need to bring in some equipment - but I will limit the equipment to stuff that everybody have at home, like chairs, broomtricks, and so on. And maybe some dumbells - so that you your self can up the challenge of a particular exercise. 


I will of course I will continue doing what I have been doing up untill now. I will continue having advanced workouts with a great variety of exercises. I will still find new exercises all the time, and challenge you with exercise-comboes that will kick your asses. 


But if you are a beginner and is frustrated and confused by the great variety and complicated exercises - you can now choose to follow only the Back To Basic-routines and repeating them over and over. You are then welcome to try the advanced workouts in your own pace.


Thank you for all your great suggestions for simple, but intense exercises. And thank you for all you feedback - I appreciate it, and take everything you say into consideration. This is supposed to be YOUR blog, YOUR workouts, YOUR sweat and YOUR results. I'm only here to guide you, challenge you and give you the best workout routines I can give.

Thank you for all your support! You are the BEST!

Alanna
_______________
Runnaway Workout

Set your timer for 24 rounds of 10 and 30 seconds intervals. 10 sec off - to write down your scores. 30 sec on to push as hard as you can. You shuld be whiped out at the end of every interval.

Here are the exercises and my scores:
JumpLungeKick - 12, 13, 12, 13
Reptile on the run - 40, 37, 38, 46  (should have been lower - not too good form at the end)
Dive Bomber - 5, 5, 6, 4
Pike Jumps - 30, 28, 28, 24
Plank Strech Burpee - 4, 5, 6, 5
SuperGirl Plank - 11, 13, 10, 8


Post your scores on the Facebook Page or on G+ and I will give you personal feedback. I'm here to guide you, incourage you and cheer you on. Doesn't matter if you have 3 repetitions or 30, doesn't matter if you had to modify every exercise down to level zero. I will cheer you on, because if you did your best - you will have progress and you effort counts just as much as mine.

Your scores and your post can also inspire others to dare try out the workouts and start a new life. If you could do it, others may start believing they can do it as well. So keep posting your scores and your thoughts about the routines. Everytime you do that, you inspire someone. And keep on cheering each other on as well.

And if you like my workouts, share them on and remember to subscribe ot my Youtube Channel.

You are the best! You really are! <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar